Sunday 20 July 2008

way, way, way over the moon

AHHHHHH.

my heart is beating 1235908045 times it's normal speed and i'm sure as hell it's going to burst out of my chest soon enough. yet i have a smile stretched from the very ends of my cheeks.

Radio:ACTIVE is a gazillions times more AMAZING than i thought. gosh i'm hyperventilating.

oh my goodness. so sorry about my momentary slip of sanity. but i've just heard the new songs from Mcfly's new album and they are EPIC.

thank God for youtube.

yes i know i'm somewhat crazy (:

Power_Of_Love_by_BatDesignz

"Everyday should be a new day,
To make you smile and find a new way,
Of falling in love,"

yeah. i hope this feeling stays with me throughout the week (: good luck for the horrid week 5 guys.

--

tagbacks

Alex: do we? not at all often then. i've never seen one (:

Daniel: thanks alot...i know i'm not such an achiever as you are... =/

jinyi: yeah! i love it when it rains at night, esp when is storms. can sleep so peacefully.

No comments: