Sunday 18 November 2007

this month is really birthday month.
4th - Fendy and Mr Wee
11th - Ying Tai
14th - Matthew(brother) and my Uncle
15th - my friend sister
16th - ME!
17th - primary school classmate
18th (today) - my great granmother, she's still around =D
19th - actually the only day without any birthdays i know of
20th - a close primary school friend and my auntie
21st - my sister
27th - another close primary school friend.

i think that's all.
i've had so many birthday cakes this week.
--
wanna see my birthday present?


TA DA! haha. nothing new. lol.
both Joan and Tiffany have it. (no intention of copy-catting involed. i just loved it)
but mine's white!
it's still a cliche-ed camera. haha
my auntie also gave me a pair of white gold earings.
that's probably all the presents i got so far.
not much but i'm content =]
--
so, tomorrow it is the SAILING CAMP 2007! hehe
oh i have still so much to prepare for the next 3 days.
stuff to buy, stuff to write, stuff to tell everybody.
another busy busy week ahead.
2 CAMPS in 5 days? impossible. =/

--
replies to tags:
sherissa: thanks! =D
jamie: thanks a million my darling jamie =D
daniella: thanks! long time no see le =]God bless you too =)

btw, the date on top of my post is WRONG. today is the 18th november, sunday

No comments: