Saturday 15 March 2008

blow wind blow...

i am so red.

as RED as a lobster.

my face hurts so much and i bet my nose can glow in the dark. haha.

thats what you get from 5.5 hours? in the sun doing 4 TERRIBLE HORRIBLE races with REALLY stong wind!!!! and the gusts were terrible. i this was my worst so far =( so out of 5 days, we raced for 2 days. out of the total max races of 12 we only completed 7. out of the 2 days we raced i only came for 1 day so i missed like 4 races and my position is crap.

anyway today was torture cos the wind was really stong, everblowing. the gusts were even stronger and every time it hits my boat i almost get thrown off! the waves were quite small and the sun was MURDEROUS. sitting there in the boat with the hot sun glaring down at us, we could feel our skin practically frying and the sea water turn to salt on our legs. really really hot. my entire cornified layer is seriously BURNT. and thats only ONE day. imagine 5 days of such intense heat. 25hrs+ in the sun, wah we'll be well and truly roasted. also the wind was so strong and my hand is covered in blisters, though i was wearing gloves. and is was because of the gust that i got flung out of my boat downwind and lost my really nice position (i could have gotten 20 plus!) sob i took so long to upright my boat (that capsized cus i wasn't driving it) and all the people i was beating passed me. >.<

oh and zeng woon got pissed cos he missed getting a medal by TWO positions. haha. unlucky him. they only give to the top 5 and he was 7th. but of the silver fleet.

yep. enough of me ranting about my unfortunate race.

IMG_5469

these are the Lazers by the way. i sail the Byte which is slightly smaller.

--

this is hilarously funny!

the best prank ever...

No comments: