Tuesday 4 November 2008

It's ALMOST over.

But it still isn't.

Chinese tomorrow. oh dear chinese. now i gotta dig into the gigantic mountain of books for my chinese stuff - haven't touched it in ages =S i should've dropped it. darn.

yeah mind me and my...uh..rambling randomness.

these few hectic weeks i've developed a new hobbie of sorts: stalking the cat with a camera! phew, hard work there - my cat hates the camera.

DSC04095

first she was under my desk...

DSC04102

then she went out the door,

DSC04081

and guess what i found under my mum's duvet?

DSC04079

(:

DSC04108 

then she went to sleep on my brothers desk - no apparent reason.

DSC04088

and from evening to night she suddenly had this sudden, strange attraction to the cable tv.

DSC04127

DSC04131

DSC04137

" i love cable tv....Meaoow"

-The worst is over, and the sky is clear.there's not a place on earth i'd rather be than here...

i'm gonna go chinese. tomorrow's gonna be epic fail.

see ya.

--

Iat: yeah! you know it's coming out on your birthday! lol.

daniel: yeah i know. just didn't have any oreos at that time... -__-

No comments: