Thursday 11 December 2008

I’ve run out of title ideas…

because i’ve been bored,

i’ve read: Boring things (haven’t really tried anything but it was fun to read)

i found this hilarious to try out (if you are bored) : be annoying.

i’ve tried this: Candy! and got it all wrong. really i don’t eat chocolate so much.

me and my sister complained about people: You complain!

i’ve been filling this place with not so good art: Nice?

i’ve been here: Boring website

i’ve been doing the silly CCA drive stuff for sailing (yes, ask me why i’m still doing it) and trying to clean my room!

there, some of what i did this week at home.

so i guess if you’re bored you can try out these stuff (:

ohmygosh i’ve realised that every recent post i’ve made so far has said in some way or another that i’m bored. sigh. BAD BAD BAD... :|

--

sherissa: yeah i did (: now time to go out with you!! hehe

my sister: there’s still no link!

cyn:  haha we should have a BORED club lol!

No comments: