Monday 1 September 2008

i hate me.

DSC03723

i'm supposed to be doing maths. but the blank maths paper is still staring up at me, even now as i type this out, which i shouldn't be doing.

gah, when will reality come and kick me full in the face? when will i wake up and say "hey! there's so little time, i need to study". i'm slipping into a fantasy, where stupid Olevels don't exist and where i am free to explore the very depths of the cyber world.

something's wrong with me. i just cannot register that theres only so little time till the final exam. and that now there's only 6 days standing between me and the rest of the prelims. oh help.

geez, i really need to lock up this computer. there's just so much you can do with the internet, with stuff like blogging, youtube, google... i don't know if i should thanks the makers of the internet or hate them. they sure have overly-distracted people like me who are supposed to be studying with the endless possibilities of using their wonderful network. or is everyone else studying and not getting distracted? yes? okay, then it's just me.

ahhhhhh. someone kick/pinch/slap me please and scream into my ear about prelims and exams and studying. maybe then i'll wake up.

i think i shouldn't allow myself to watch Back to the Future later. :|

see you soon.

--

tagbacks:

cyn: yes!yes! i always knew it would result in this...

sherissa: ohmygod. so so sorry! i feel so bad. i'm so blur these days. must be all the studying, or the non-studying...

No comments: