Wednesday 24 September 2008

Rachel is smiling.

loads of people have been getting mood swings lately. including me.

ahhh marks marks marks, grades grades grades, aggregate and points and VJC and wahhhhh i'm going to go mad.

today, VJC principal and vice principal came to talk to us. we watched a soccer match? the talk was quite cheery and quite fun until he mentioned the cut-off point: 4. *jaw drops*

i was like "okay, OUT!" haha. no VJC for me thanks. there's NO WAY i'm getting 6 points. absolutely no way. yup yup. MJC FTW!

yeahhh. my rollercoaster of emotions did a loop-the-loop from sadness, satisfaction, slight shock, disappointment to joy, excitement, enjoyment and just happiness.

yeah came back to find Radio:active in the hands of my sister and started to jump for joy. FINALLY! then me and my sister beat my brothers in soccer, 3 goals to 1, while my parents played badminton. good fun.

i'm so enjoying now, awesome new songs blasting from the laptop (:

TRUNCATED STARTS TOMORROW! be ready...

see youuuu later.

No comments: