Tuesday 23 September 2008

Not dead, just yet

you know, it's quite weird but if you stare at a word long enough, or say/write a certain word many many times, don't you often go " hey, actually that's a funny word and i wonder why it's spelt like that?". No? maybe just me then. haha. cause i wrote my name down on a piece of paper and ended up staring at it. then i was like " My name is actually 'Rachel' ? really? that's such a weird name" maybe exams are driving me nuts. but yeah sometimes i think we do take words for granted.

yesterday, today and tomorrow we have been/will be getting back papers and marks and yada yada yada. Me? Marks? don't ask. haha! seriously i much hate talking about my own marks because i always cringe and wince over how terrible they are. I know most people will like spill out all their marks on blogs and stuff but not me, for safety reasons - later i cause people to faint or something because they're so terrible! okay, joking! still, if you really wanna know ask me.(this sentence is redundant because it's not like anyone is dying to know my marks anyway)

i think my standard is like pure rubbish. i mean, today i was calculating a predicted aggregate for myself, being already super lenient in giving myself 4 A2s ( which i assure you will never happen) , and i admit i was quite happy that it came up to about 16. i wanted to punch myself. 16??? there's absolutely nothing to be happy about getting 16! i should be happy if i get like 10 and below, not 16! thats atrocious! sigh, see how far behind i've fallen, such that i'm convinced that 16 is great. *makes self chat "must get below 10" *

BUT i am quite chuffed about my social studies - got a B3 surprisingly, though i thought it will like flunk. i know a B ain't much but i think it's pretty good for me, considering how i ususally fail bad bad. oh! and chinese. got a D7 again but i think it's quite okay since i TOTALLY did not study one bit of chinese and i had absolutely no clue what the passages were on about. ah there i go again, i really shouldn't be celebrating these lowly achivements

and i have a week and abit to decide on my future...i hate these kind of decisions.

DSC03910

DSC03912

my room and desk is in such a horrid mess. how on earth i study like that? i also dunno. can't find a thing in that mountain. correction: make that 3 hills, i recently split the mountain ^

DSC03915

my brother that hangs out under my desk. don't ask me why

DSC03908

the brothers have been baking O.O two boys in the kitchen = disaster. but whatever...cookie anyone?

heh. okay back to work

later alligator.

P.S look what this site told me:

what 

Mega-dorky light-weight nerd? haha! thanks alot. i'm no dork okay, at least i'm not that nerdy XD

--

tagbacks

jinyi: yeah! my sister just bought it but i dunno how much it costs. (:

cyn: nawww! u didn't what! u beat me in quite a lot of subjects okay!

No comments: