Thursday 14 August 2008

Rough and tough.

these few week's been tough, the next few weeks will be worse.

BUT, i am so proud and joyful to announce that...

O LEVEL ORAL IS OVER! yeah!

though i like talked total crap, i'm so relived it's over and done with. Also to be honest i'm pretty, no not pretty, really happy and quite satisfied with my Chinese O level results. i know i suck, being happy with a mere C5, but for me it's an achievement - i'm a usual F9 kid, been getting F9 since sec 2. so that's quite a good thing for me, having to pass chinese, but i'm not dropping it. i may as well try for a B. *note the word try* no guarantees... oh! and so many many congrats to those with Bs and As! Bravo guys.

thursday is officially over and i realised i've written TOTAL RUBBISH for the SS test just now. never have i written so much, like 1.5 pages of so much, out of completely nothing. serious i had absolutely no idea what to write for the essay because i ended up studying the completely wrong thing. i'll be lucky if she even gives me 2 marks (for stating the extent of my agreement.) Mdm Rozy gonna be laughing when she marks my script.

heart

It smells so sweet outside today.
The sun smiles down,
I'm in the shade.
But when today is yesterday,
I sit and think about all my friends and how good they are.
But I know that the memories won't go to far.
I know that things won't stay the same.
Lessons taught and lessons learned.
Round and round the world will turn.
Jesus gets us through the good and bad times.
And lets us know that everything will be just fine.
A year's passed since I wrote this song.
It shines outside and in my life,
But I know that Jesus has been there right by my side.
A lot's gone right a lot's gone wrong.
And I see the sun still shines.
And I know that everything is gonna be just fine

Everything will be - Relient K

--

tagback:

Cyn: yeah. haha. they are so cute (:

No comments: