Sunday 3 August 2008

Temptation.

there's a book on my table. a black book. a book with two chess pieces on it, one is red. a book which i have been so patiently await the arrival of. my hand absent-mindedly reaches of the novel. "it's here! it's sitting on your desk! open it, read it.you've been waiting so long..." my mind screams in encouragement. Ah, but my conscience takes over, causing my arm to dart backwards. No. i can't read it. no doubt that even if i take a tiny peep at the first page i'll get stuck in it and i won't put the book down till i've read the very last word on the very last page. then my physics marks will be damned. oh dear i'm babbling off again.that was so lame.

okay. i think i've established that i won't be reading breaking dawn till tomorrow. But, even without reading it, i reccommend it as a star read! though you gotta, or should, read the first 3 books first. and BTW my sister finished it already.

so everyone should go get Breaking Dawn and I should go get back to physics.

Syonara folks!

--

cyn: don't worry now the price is pretty good so u can buy it! (:

No comments: