Thursday 16 October 2008

It's work o'clock.

well it better be, for me anyway. it had better be for the next 4 weeks i tell ya. gosh, i don't even know why i'm bothering to type this up. *warning: a very much complaining and rambling post.

it's like 352,800 seconds to chemistry paper 2. oops, we've lost a couple of seconds there... do you know how small that number suddenly seems? i mean, every time u can say "one thousand" we minus one off that number and believe me it's gonna decrease at an alarming super-fast speed. and by the time it hits zero, or zearro as mrs yap says, i don't know if i will be alive enough to be doing the actual paper.

DSC04017

argh. i'm getting so scared right now. and i still have to deal with all the other stuff like prom dresses :( oh why oh why oh why did they have to cram prom into our last paper. and why didn't i go shopping before....

i'm so doomed. as of now, 16th of september 12.15 pm, there's 351,900 seconds to go.

They tell me that only the strong survive
I don't know if we'll make it through the night
I guess I'll see you in the afterlife
They tell me that only the strong survive...

please let me be one of them...

okay, rant over. back to horribly long geography

--

tagbacks:

lol: yeah it's out! but they don't bring in to singapore - which sucks. i ordered mine online and had it shipped here. haha. yes i love dougie too (: btw, who are u? lol!!

No comments: