Saturday 4 October 2008

Oh for the future.

my future is set, set in stone, in black and white on paper. at least my JC future that is.

MJC, here i come! i guess initially it scared me to know that, yes now i'm stuck in a certain JC and other options are totally over - no VJC, no TJC, no poly. but then after the open house yesterday, i don't feel so bad and actually i'm quite satisfied with my chioce (i hope).i mean, i like the school! it's bright, cheery, not to mention super giagantic! and yeah they seem pretty fun people with good school culture. MJC may not be the best or the most pretegious school but i think it doesn't really matter to me. they're up and coming, produce pretty good results and i think that's quite good already.i don't need to go to a super big-named school anyway. i'll only be there for 2 years! i really hope i don't regret saying these stuff. haha.

all i have to do now is work really hard.

work? did ya say work? yes seriously you don't wanna even get a small hint of how much work i have to do (unless you've got the same) haha. we're all going to die... papers- mock papers, prelim papers, other school papers. papers papers papers coming out of my ears. and i think i'm crazy cos i just went to popular to get more. oh dear me. so much for mr wee's "pacing, you must have pacing..."

okay, i'm getting back to Emaths. sorry for all the babble up there :P

steamboat tonight! yay

--

tagbacks

ying tai: LOL. yeah my brother spread it out on the floor (: and it was way way longer than that. it's just that our house wasn't long enough

cyn: haha! yeah imagine carrying that to school!!! my back will like just break. haha! and we have like 9 subjects, so 9 rolls! LOL

dan: lol. u got excited over paper... haha i should bring it to school then we can all draw on it. i bet our class can fill it up :P

janice: haha! it's my mum that brought it home actually. lol. i have no idea where she got it from! (:

No comments: