Friday 17 October 2008

Oopsie.

yeah. oops! as u can see i blatenly wrote yesterday as 16th of september and not october as it should be. ah,i just reflects how badly i want it to be still september.

the days are closing in. the big Os are coming. there, a straight forward sentence.

and i can't can't believe it. yesterday was one month to my birthday. today makes it 30 days from my birthday. AND I FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT! normally i would've remembered the date. normally i remember the date of even 2 months before my birthday. but this morning i just got up and was like "oh my gosh yesterday was 16th of october"

i know others won't really know the significance of this date. but for me, being a late-in-the-year november kid, 16th of october is a big deal since i usually wait a gazillion months just for my birthday. and the thing is, this year i have no recollection of waiting at all for my brithday. i've been studying too much that time just flew right by. i think this year has been the only time ever that i am wishing my birthday did not come so fast.i bet that if my birthday was during the exams, i would have forgotten it completely.

ohh ohh! but i've at least got one thing off my mind. the prom dress worry that kept me up all night is no more! yes i've bought one. hurrah. now comes the buy-shoes-and-earings worry. hmmm.

=|

goodluck studying!

--

janice: haha! yeah. thanks for pointing it out! (: lol i must've been dreaming or wishing that it was 16th of september. xD jia you too!!! now 3 days left! oh my...

No comments: