Wednesday 29 October 2008

Pitfall.

Physics is officially FLUNKED, FAILED AND DOWN THE DRAIN. gosh i'm so sure that my physics is gonna be an epic PHAIL. gah.

today's paper was like absolute rubbish. i dunno if it was because we weren't taught some stuff or i was too lazy to actually study everything. whatever, i guess i've only got myself to blame. and just last friday i was saying that the Os weren't as bad as i thought. well, me and my big mouth.  i'm like officially banned from saying such things ever again :S

if mr Wee ever finds out exactly how much i got he's gonna hang me upside down i tell you. yikes.

okay, stop panicking. no point crying over spilt milk my mum always says. all there's left to do now is work my bum off for bio - the last A i'll ever get.

i've just made myself a mountain to climb :| but i guess i deserve it.

--

janice: yeah... it was alot. and my studying physics was all in vain - i still failed today

cyn: cool right! it really felt very real! like when they put the plastic bag over "my head" it made me kinda tickle-ish lol!

No comments: